Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My First Haircut

Today I gave Micah his first real haircut. I've snipped at his hair before - just around his ears, etc., but today I gave him a trim all around. I was surprised how long his hair was already. I guess it was hard to tell since he's so blonde. I definitely think the new style makes him look more like a big boy. He was a very good "customer" - sitting still and quietly eating his snack the whole time I was cutting. I think he liked the sound of the scissors "snipping" around his head. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ej said...

Nice 'do' Micah. You look so grown up! I am going to need a hair cut soon too. Mom is dragging her feet though.

Jackson

The Keowns said...

nice hair Micah!! makes you look like such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe your hair is growing so fast. Your a cutie pie. Can hardly wait to see you. love granny

Rob, Lisa & Ryken John said...

Nice haircut, Micah! Your mommy did a great job!
Ryken

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Us refinancing calculators Equifax credit score bad Freebase concerta Solar power birdbath heater Asino sport betting Inhoudingen bijtelling lease auto vinden average weight loss with bontril anti virus http://www.oklahoma-divorce.info urban fitness trails Killswitch engage ringtones antidepressants webhosting Instant cobblestone driveways security home