Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A line's a line right?

Well, I have no new pictures of Micah to post this week. I have been mostly concentrating on trying to keep my breakfast down and therefore everything else has taken a back seat! What I do have is a picture of the pregnancy test I took almost 4 weeks ago. So, can you see the line? No, not the one on the right. I'm talking about the one on the left - in the window that looks like there's not a line in it... If you squint your eyes just right you might be able to make it out! At first Erik and I didn't see anything either, but then slowly I thought I saw something starting to appear - was I just imagining it? Erik and I went back and forth for a minute - "do you see it?", "I think so, do you?", "not right in the middle, but a little to the right?", "yeah, is that really a line??" We even left the room for a minute to clear our heads and then raced back to see if the line was still there. And it was! We were both pleasantly surprised and very excited. The initial excitement has dimished a little with the constant nausea and exhaustion, but it is still an amazing miracle!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well guys, it's a good thing the dr. confirmed your pregnant, because I can't see the line. are praying for you, that the nausea wouldn't last to long, but I guess all of us moms have been there, done that!! No fun though, but at least it's only temporary. Lvoe you guys. mom

Ej said...

My test was faint with Jack too, but a positive is a positive!!

Tuesday works for me - I'll give you a call on Monday to set up a time for Tuesday afternoon.

I hope you feel better soon,

E

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,
The same thing happened to us with this baby's tests. I had to take 3 or 4 because the line was so faint, but, there it was, so yes, a line is a line! :o)

Lori said...

I hope you feel better Jamie, I hope it doesn't last too long, the nausea. Have a good day!

The Keowns said...

my tests were always faint too. yep, a line is a line. with Liam I took two tests, the first one was negative and the next one I had a faint line, weird.