Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A little help?

I'm wondering if any of you expert bloggers can help me! I created this very cool photo loop yesterday, but I'm wondering how I can have it permanently on my blog in the heading at the top or the profile section on the side. I know it must be possible to add it in somehow, since I've seen blogs with lots of fun extras! Right now my description area (heading) won't let me add anything more since I already have the tickers, and my profile on the side won't recognize the photo loop code that I pasted in. I wonder if I can put it directly into my template without messing anything else up...
Any advice from those who are more blog-savvy than I?

2 comments:

Ej said...

Wow that is great. How do you do that?? So cool - I'll be working that out soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I just clicked on the top empty space under your baby growth chart and the loop came on.
Bertha