Sometimes things can get a little chaotic in the late afternoon - Micah is getting bored/tired/hungry, I'm trying to get supper ready and Keziah's just being a needy 2-month old. But, yesterday afternoon things were abnormally peaceful and quiet. I had to take a little video to capture the rare moment:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Lastly, I was tagged last week by a new blogging acquaintance, Summer, to list 6 random facts about me. I'm finally getting around to it now. I've done this before, so it was hard to think of some new things, but here goes...
1) I LOVE microwave popcorn and could eat it every single night for a snack.
2) I am particular about keeping my kids noses free of boogers - I have to stop myself sometimes!
3) I still own and wear a bathing suit that I've had since high school (10 years ago!)
4) When I was younger I wanted to be an actress.
5) One of my favourite kids' TV shows is The Berenstein Bears and I've been known to finish an episode even when Micah loses interest :)
6) I've been to Peru twice.
OK, now I tag Renee & Erin - two more new bloggers that I've only "met" recently. Have fun!