Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blackberry Season

As I mentioned before, Micah has gained a deep appreciation for blackberries. The other morning we found the mother-load of berries just up the hill and I picked this whole bowl-full (plus all the ones we ate while we picked, plus the first bowl-full that I accidentally spilled).





Every time we go for a walk now (or sometimes just a drive) and Micah sees some bushes, he yells "back, back!" He is absolutely addicted. I have been finding very interesting diapers in the last few days :)

Here is his response the other morning when I told him he couldn't have any more blackberries.


But as always, he forgot about them soon enough. Here he is saying "CHEEESE" for the camera...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Don't you just love surprises like that in their diapers?? It keeps things interesting that's for sure :)

kelly ens said...

what a great smile! so cute.
ps. i don't know if you saw my comment a few entries back, but I figured out the BabyTicker thing, so if you want me to fix yours, just let me know (and change the password again!) :)